Get that perfect pokeball shape for any occasion, whether it’s on hats of the main protagonists of Pokemon Black/White or other Pokemon series, or you want the symbol on t-shirts, purses, etc.
This stencil & tutorial lets you get a close-to-perfect outline of a pokeball.
Hat on Touko from Pokemon Black & White
- Download the pattern by right-clicking the image and hitting “save image as…”. Save it in to your computer.
- Drag-drop/insert the image into a word document, and adjust the stencil size to whatever you desire.
- Print it out.
- Fold on one of the dotted lines, then fold a second time by the second dotted line, making sure the pokeball part with the solid lines, is visible.
- Cut out the stencil, according to the solid lines.
- Unfold, and you are done! You see a pokeball stencil, which you can use to paint fabric, draw, etc.